Residents – FAQs
NOCATEE SPLASH WATER PARK
- What is the phone number for the water park entry?
- Is there a daily fee to enter the waterpark?
No, admission to the waterpark requires a Nocatee Residents Access Card or a District Guest Pass. There is no daily admission fee. All guests must be accompanied by Nocatee Residents.
- What are the hours of operations?
The Fitness Club is open from 5:00 am until 10:00 pm seven days a week. A Nocatee Resident Card is required for admission. The Waterpark schedule varies based on the time of the season. During the majority of the summer, the Waterpark is open from 10:00 am until 8:00 pm but times are subject to change without notice. Waterpark schedules are posted in front of the Resident Services office, inside the Fitness Club and at the Waterpark check in desk. The Resident Services office is open from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 5:00pm Monday through Friday except holidays.
- Can I bring friends to the Waterpark?
Yes. Nocatee Residents are given one Guest Card that is good for 12 guest visits per year. Nocatee Residents can purchase up to three additional Guest Cards per year. Guest Cards can be purchased at the District Office for $75 each.
- Can I bring food or drinks into the Waterpark?
Yes, you may bring in your own food and drinks to the Waterpark, however Alcohol and glass items are strictly prohibited. Food may also be purchased at the waterpark.
- What kind of float can I bring to the pool?
All floatation devices must be approved by the Waterpark management. Many types of home pool devices increase the chances of injury when not properly supervised by an adult. Inflatable water wings are not allowed. Other devices may be allowed provided adult supervision is no more that an arm’s length away and they do not interfere with other patrons or create a hazard. Tubes are provided for the Lazy River. Only Nocatee Splash tubes are allowed in the Lazy River.
- Are there showers and lockers available?
Showers are located in the Waterpark main entry restrooms and in the Waterpark concession restrooms. There is not a locker or towel service at our facilities.
- How old does a child need to be to use the Waterpark without supervision?
Children 12 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult or guardian at least 16 years of age at all times for usage of the Splash Waterpark. A parent or guardian must be within arm’s length of a non-swimmer at all times when in the water regardless of the type of floatation devices used.
- What can I wear in the waterpark?
Proper swim attire must be worn in the pools and attractions. No denim, denim cutoffs, or thongs allowed.
- Can non-residents rent the cabana?
No. The cabana is a Nocatee amenity within Nocatee Splash Waterpark, which is available only for Nocatee Residents and their guests.
NOCATEE RESIDENT ACCESS CARDS
- Do our guest cards expire?
Yes, the free guest card given by the District annually will expire at the end of the calendar year.
- Once I’ve closed on my home, what do I need to bring to the Resident Services Office in order to receive my Nocatee Resident Access Cards?
To receive access, you must bring in your HUD1 statement or Warranty Deed as well as a valid state I.D.
NOCATEE FARMERS MARKETS
- How can someone become a vendor in the farmer’s market?
If someone is interested in becoming a vendor, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include name and products sold.
- How often are Nocatee Farmers Markets?
Nocatee Farmers Markets are held the third Saturday of every month from 10-2 at the Nocatee Town Center.